Thank you everyone!
Teams, families, couples, and co-workers raised about $40,000 toward developing Nova Scotia’s first hospice residence during Hike for Hospice on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
Photo credit: Richard Hall
It was a beautiful day with heartfelt speeches, great entertainment, and good company. Thank you everyone for your support.
We extend special thanks to our organizing committee, volunteers, and national sponsors Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association, Bayshore Home Health, GSK, AMGEN, as well as:
- Atlantic and Cole Harbour Funeral Homes
- Maritime Bhangra Group
- Waterford Jazz
- Audrey Parker
- Heather-Anne Bratty and F45 Training
- Nathalie Julien and Karen Cook
- Keegan Durnford
- 1st Windsor Park Pathfinders and Rangers
- Tim Hortons, Lululemon, Hershey’s
- Organizations that contributed to our giftcard tree, a total value of almost $800