The Eight Week Grief Counselling Group provides adults grieving the death of a loved one, educational and counselling support. This will include mindfulness exercises and coping skills to aid on their grief journey.
Our May 31st group is now full. If you are interested in a future session, please fill out the registration form and we will be in touch when we have a date for our next session.
- Begins May 31st, 2021
- Offered virtually for 8 weeks
- Mondays from 4pm – 6pm
- Participants should plan to attend for the duration of the group (all 8 sessions)
- For adults 18+
- Last day for registration is May 26th
- Pre-registration is required
- Community members can come at any point in the grief process, whether their loved one died at hospice or in another circumstance
- Free of charge
- If we reach our maximum capacity, we will offer you a spot in our next session
Register here – we will confirm your registration by phone.
Call 902-446-0929 for more information