You are invited to the 2023 Hospice Halifax Memorial Event
As part of our ongoing care, we hope you’ll join us on September 24th as we remember the people who have died at hospice between June 2022 and May 2023, who live on in our memories and our hearts.
- Date: September 24, 2023 – this has been rescheduled due to the impending hurricane
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Location: The Oaks at St. Mary’s University
This event is closed to the public. It’s for family and friends of patients who have died at Hospice Halifax between June 2022 and May 2023. If you’ve received this invite, please feel free to extend the invitation to other close friends and family, and include them when you RSVP.
- The venue is ‘The Oaks’, a green space tucked away on the South Side of the SMU campus. The easiest way to get there is to drive all the way to the end of Robie Street, from here, the venue is on your left.
- There is a parking lot that fits 30 cars, plus roadside parking all around campus.
- The event space is a flat grassy area. Seating will be provided.
- The program will include live music, a presentation from a bereavement expert and a guided reflection on loved ones lost.
- The scheduled program is an hour, with time to mingle afterwards.
- There will be simple refreshments and cookies.
- Pets are NOT permitted.
If you have any questions or if you are having trouble with the RSVP form, please contact: