The On-the-Go Grief Group offers adults grieving the death of a loved one a confidential time to share their concerns, triumphs, and day-to-day experiences. Trained facilitators guide discussion during the meeting.
View group guidelines here.
- Mondays (bi-weekly) 6pm – 730pm
- Starting Monday, August 9th, 2021
- Will continue every 2nd Monday until weather is no longer favorable
- Cancellations due to weather will be communicated by 4 pm Mondays by email or by calling 902-446-0929
- Community members can come at any point in the grief process, whether their loved one died at a hospice or in another circumstance
- Free of charge
- Meeting Point: Hospice Halifax Garden, 618 Francklyn St, Halifax at 6:00 pm
- Attendees will be encouraged to maintain appropriate physical distancing while walking and follow current public health guidelines
- Pre-registration is required for each session
- For the comfort of all attendees, please do not bring pets
- Suggested supplies:
- Walking shoes