As of January 4, 2022, one-on-one counselling services at Hospice Halifax are temporarily on hold. We hope to resume services as soon as possible and will update our website when resumed.
While we’re not currently accepting new waitlist requests, family or friends of former hospice patients can reach out to Hospice Halifax and we’ll do our best to prioritize you when services resume.
We continue to offer both in-person and virtual bereavement support groups at this time.
- For adults (some exceptions apply)
- Up to 4 free sessions per individual
- Grief counselling, for those who have experienced the death of a loved one
- Phone and online options available
- Some in-person appointments available for persons who are fully vaccinated and willing to show proof of vaccination upon entry to the building.
*Please note: we currently have a waitlist for one-on-one counselling. Please contact our Social Work and Programs Manager or Bereavement Counsellor via 902-446-0929 for more information.