On-the-Go Grief Group
Walking Grief Group
The On-the-Go Grief Group offers adults grieving the death of a loved one a confidential time to share their concerns, triumphs, and day-to-day experiences.
Trained facilitators guide discussion during the meeting. Community members can come at any point in the grief process, whether their loved one died at a hospice or in another circumstance.
Registration for each session is required.
On-the-Go Grief Group Walking Route
On-the-Go Group Details
- Date details will be announced in the Spring when the group returns for the season
- Meeting Point: Hospice Halifax Garden, 618 Francklyn St, Halifax
- Free of charge
- Attendees are encouraged to maintain appropriate physical distancing and follow current public health guidelines
- No pets
- We suggest you dress for the weather and bring a water bottle
- Pre-registration is required for each session