Win An Expedition Cruise for two
The Atlantic Canada Explorer
11-Day Expedition Cruise ︱June 15-26 2020
Hospice Halifax, in partnership with The Friends of Sable Island Society, is offering a chance for you to win a pair of tickets aboard the Ocean Endeavor for The Atlantic Canada Explorer 11-Day Expedition Cruise operated by Adventure Canada. Including a comfort twin cabin for two and $1000 CAD spending money! This trip is valued at $30,730!
The Friends of Sable Island Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of Sable Island. A portion of the proceeds from this lottery will be used to ensure that every student in Nova Scotia learns about Sable Island in their classrooms.
-Commercial flights to and return from St. John’s, NL
– Passage for two aboard the Ocean Endeavour in a shared Category 6, comfort twin cabin
– Charter flight from St. John’s to Saint Pierre on June 15th
– Applicable taxes and credit card fees
– Complimentary Expedition jacket
– Contribution to Adventure Canada’s Discovery Fund
– Special access permits, entry and park fees
– Team of expedition staff
– Guided activities
– Sightseeing and community visits
– All Zodiac excursions
– Port fees
– Pre-departure materials
– Educational program
– Nikon Camera Trial Program
– Interactive workshops
– Evening entertainment
– All shipboard meals
– $1,000 CAD cash towards personal expenses such as program enhancements/optional excursions, gratuities, mandatory medical evacuation insurance, additional expenses in the event of delays or itinerary changes, possible fuel surcharges, pre- & post-trip hotel accommodation.
-On-board pricing is in USD.
This prize is valid for this expedition only. No expedition substitutions or postponements will be accepted. Due to the nature of the expedition passengers must be ambulatory (able to climb stairs between decks on the ship and the external gangway stairs to transfer between the ship and the Zodiacs). A physicians note may be required.